If hyperlinks and other redirection tools taking the user to other websites operated by third parties (“Outside Sites”) appear on this website, you acknowledge that these Outside Sites may not be controlled by us and do not form part of this website and agree that you will not hold us liable or in any way accountable for anything that occurs on Outside Sites.
1. Website access and availability
2. Website use
No unlawful, infringing, or offensive activity
You must not post, transmit to, or via this website information or material or otherwise use the website for any activity which breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or is offensive or contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including generally accepted community standards. You must not permit or enable another person to do any of those things.
You must not transmit any advertising, promotional, or similar materials without our express written permission.
Examples of unlawful, infringing, or offensive activity include but are not limited to, information or material that:
- is false or misleading, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, humiliating, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, racist, discriminatory, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- is an infringement of the intellectual property rights of another party;
- is not owned by you;
- may encourage criminal activity;
- contravenes any applicable laws, regulations, codes, and standards;
- disturbs or damages this website;
- damages us or our reputation; or
We may withdraw or alter any content or material you provide us for display on this website at our absolute discretion, including without limitation, if we:
- are instructed to do so by any third party.
No viruses or other interference
You must not transmit to or via the Services any virus or any other information or material or otherwise use the Services in a way that:
- tampers with, hinders the operation of, or makes unauthorized modifications to the website;
- inhibits any other user from using the website;
- violates the website’s security or accesses any other unauthorized areas of the website.
We may require you to register to access some parts of the website.
Where you register with us, you must keep your registration details confidential; you will be responsible for any access to the website using your registration details, even if the access is by another person.
3. Intellectual Property
All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the website and the content and materials on this website (including, without limitation, the software, design, text and graphics, and the selection and layout of this website) are owned by or licensed to us and protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries.
You may not distribute, reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, publish, alter, modify, or create derivative works from any part of the website or the content except as permitted by statute or with our written consent.
Linking to the website
You may create a link to the pages of the websites. However, you must not:
- display any page of the website in any distorted or altered form;
- create a link to the website on any Outside Site unless that Outside Site conforms to accepted standards of public decency and good taste, does not expose us to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law (including liability arising from the infringement of a third party’s rights) and does not disparage us or our goods or services; or
- create any link or use any link in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively, or confusingly that:
- we sponsor, endorse, or are affiliated with or related to any third party (including you) or product; or
- you are providing, or are the source of, any goods or services we provide.
You agree to indemnify us against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages, or liability arising from any link you create.
You agree to accept the sole responsibility for the legality of your actions using the laws which apply to you. You agree that we are not responsible for the legality of website users’ activities.
6. No Agency