Notable days of the year, such as holidays, are some of the best periods to boost business sales on e-commerce websites. So, in 2020, why not use SEO and digital marketing to leverage festive seasons and big holidays.
How to Achieve This
There are a few ways in which you can go about it. Here are a few suggestions for you:
- You can do this by incorporating social media marketing by posting content related to a big holiday around the corner. The best way to do this is to keep remarketing a few days before the actual day.
- You can also post something on that day because most customers will be trawling the internet trying to find exclusive deals. Leveraging holidays helps a brand improve its sales during slow months.
- To help sustain this, we recommend creating exclusive deals and discounts. Deals and discounts encourage people to shop more, mainly because discounts help them save.
- Your role is to make sure your web design gives your audience a reason to purchase the product on that day. For example, you could be offering free delivery, promotion codes or buy-one-get-one-free deals. The idea is to use SEO to help your audience find your promotion.
- Make sure that your product is offering a solution to your customers’ problem because most clients are looking for a brand to help solve their problems.
- It is the reason customers browse through content on your website in the first place in hopes that they can find a solution to a problem. With content marketing strategy on notable days, you can successfully promote a solution for your clients.
- To increase sales on notable days, make sure to tell your audience about the specials in advance. Use digital advertising like social media marketing, emails and newsletters to speak to your audience.
- It also helps to take advantage of traditional advertising outlets such as newspapers, TV commercials, flyers, billboards, and so on.
- Beginning each year by drawing up a content calendar for the seasonal event crucial to your business will also be helpful. This will make it easy for you to plan your campaigns and decide on an excellent execution digital marketing strategy for the special days.
- Whether you are looking for a right hook for your Back to School promotion, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Father’s Day, Easter or the Rugby World Cup, make sure it resonates with your customers.
- Draw up goals that align with your creative concept to help you be more strategic with the content you feed your audience during your campaign.
Using notable days of the year to your advantage will help you boost your sales, especially during slow months.
For further advice, contact The Digital Marketing People.